Here is my first lip sync test.
Thursday, 21 November 2013
Finishing off the set and puppet
There is one T.V wrapped in felt, two wrapped in foam, and the three grey ones are simply pained.
For these I used cardboard and pipe cleaners.
I attached a piece of wire to the back of the robot and glued a drawing pin to the other end of the wire, and then wrapped the wire in blue thread.
Wednesday, 20 November 2013
Building the set
So choosing to set the Robot in a T.V shop required me to make a few T.Vs to go in the background.
I made them from cardboard, felt, foam and paint.
|The sign for the second hand t.v store is meant to look cheap and hand made|
Monday, 18 November 2013
Sunday, 17 November 2013
I can honestly say I'm making is up as i go along and may end up changing this is the future, but seeing as i want to be able to take the robot apart if something goes wrong, this idea seemed like a good one at the time.
|This picture is just to show the mould against the drawing.|
|I have painted the eyes white, I tried to do this by rolling the eyes around in a container with white paint.|
I have painted all the little TVs with acrylic paint, and used thread to wrap around the visible wire.
|The colours used to paint the robot|